Safty

Warning: Lamp contains mercury, manage in accord with disposal laws.

 

All fluorescent and most high intensity discharge lamps contain a small amount of mercury, a natural occurring element that is critical for the energy-saving attributes of these lamps.

 

Depending on the nature of the exposure, mercury is toxic and it is important that lamps and other products containing mercury be properly managed at the end of life to protect public health and the environment.

 

For specific details please visit: www.lamprecycle.org


86 4008-552-336